Returns & Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at kulofficefurniture.com
We wanted to let you know that usually it takes up to three weeks to get used to your new postures so please feel free to give us a call so we can help you adjust your chair or desk for a better fit.
If you are still not happy with your new office furniture, don’t worry, we are here to help. Like-new KUL products in their original packaging can be returned for a refund within 30 days of delivery. You only have to pay the return shipping!
Purchases above $1,000 including corporate office orders, are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
Any custom-made products (size or color) or products clearly marked as final sale on our website are not eligible for returns. All delivery and installation fees are also non-refundable.
In case of receiving damaged products, please notify us within three days of receipt. Damaged items can be returned for a refund, or replaced under our Warranty Policy, excluding shipping costs.
All refunds are transferred to the customer, typically within 10-15 business days of our receipt of the returned furniture.
Please fill out this Brief Form if you need to start a return. We’ll get back to you with everything you need to know.
For further details please review KUL Office Furniture Warranty Policy below.
At kulofficefurniture.com we believe in maintaining a very high level of quality assurance but sometimes things happen. We’ll be happy to work with you and repair or replace furniture with malfunctions or build defects. Our Warranty provides 1 year of warranty protection on new products, except in certain instances, as indicated in our full policy.
What’s Not Covered by The Warranty
- Damage caused by improper installation, except where installation was completed by KUL or a KUL Office
- Furniture authorized installation partner.
- Damage caused by pens, pencils, scissors or any other writing instruments or sharp objects.
- Damage caused by loading furniture above its weight capacity.
- Discoloration of materials caused by stains, water, soiling, inks, or dyes.
- Damage caused by any non-standard office activities (e.g. food or parties)
- Surface color changes or discolorations caused by light/sunlight exposure, heat exposure or aging.
- Failure resulting from normal wear and tear.
- Textile pilling.
- Natural wood grain variations
- Items manufactured or branded by third parties.
- Items that have been exposed to non-office environments (e.g. outdoor exposure or warehouse).
Warranty Length Exceptions
KUL Chair: 1 year parts and components warranty
KUL Task Chair 7621: 1 year parts and components warranty
KUL Side Chair: limited lifetime warranty from
Sider: 2 year warranty
KUL desk: 3 year warranty
Standing Desk motor and electrical components: 1 year warranty
Accessories and Peripherals: 1 year warranty
Need to file a Warranty Claim? Visit our Warranty Portal and fill out our brief form. We’ll get back to you ASAP with a proposed solution! https://share.hsforms.com/1iMoQz5DZR_CorFKSQEreKg3i68y